I’m Ruth Barringham, writer, author, and online marketer.
The first thing you need to know about me is that I don’t believe in being a starving writer when there are so many ways to earn money from writing. And neither should you.
That’s why I wrote Writing For Cash. This is a free PDF eBook for writers, and it’s packed with ways to help you earn thousands of dollars from your writing, in the shortest time possible.
Type your email address in the box above and you’ll instantly receive Writing For Cash and in it you’ll discover all the following, and more:
- How I quickly began to earn money from writing even though I was a complete newbie (I tell you EXACTLY how I did it.)
- How to work from home when you don’t have an internet connection
- How to never lose a writing idea ever again
- The simplest way to earn money as a freelance writer - and how I earned $600 on my first attempt - for writing less than 1,000 words
- How to earn $50/+ for just 5 minutes writing
- What to write and, most importantly, what not to write - ignoring this can be career damaging
- How to earn up to $70K/year for writing regular short pieces of work
- A simple way to get paid $150K/+ for a movie idea you already have in your head
- Earn up to $300 for a short greeting card verse
- How to get plenty of gigs on freelance sites
- How easy it is to earn a full-time income writing $10 articles
- Easily earn $500/+ for 2 hours of writing
- Links to websites so you can get started writing and earning money quickly
So if you’re not earning money from your writing, or you want to earn more, subscribe now and you’ll also be one of the first to know about:
- my latest books
- free offers
- writing articles
- writing markets
- writing news
- free eBooks
- and a whole lot more
You get all this for free when you subscribe by filling in your email address in the box below.
I've been working as a writer for many years. In fact, when I first started, I was doing a writing course by snail mail. I'd do a writing assignment (on my typewriter), mail it to my tutor, wait a couple of weeks for his response and then work on my next assignment. I also had to snail mail freelance proposals to magazines too.
But as I worked and kept writing and submitting, the Internet grew and expanded and I learned how to use it to my advantage so that I could write more and earn more (and not have to lick postage stamps). And even though my first writing website wasn't pretty, it gave me a great start to my writing and publishing career.
Over the years, I've set up and run several websites in several different niches, as well as writing fiction and non-fiction, including several books about writing, two of which I co-authored.
You can see all my current books on my books page.
And don't forget that while you're there, you can also download all the free ebooks to help you in your life as well as in your writing, with no signup required. Just click, download and enjoy.
7 Day Ebook Writing And Publishing System
How to Write and Publish an ebook and Start Getting Sales in Just One Week